GO GATORS!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who said you can teach an old dog new tricks?
I need more notes I guess on getting a handle on this here bloggin' stuff.
I spent 30 min pushing buttons, experimenting, trying to find out how to make a new post.
The good news is, I did remember my password!!!!!!!!!
This was a good"inside cleaning/laundry day" but martha here didn't get alot
accomplished today because of this "guy" hanging around here all day!!(clayton) :-)
It is amazing what you can get done around the house when you are alone.
Now I don't want to be alone in life, just when I am cleaning the house, which seems like all the time. Thankfully I do enjoy cleaning and organizing......................Soounds weird huh?
Sorry if I mispelled. I will learn spellcheck eventually.....The Library is having computer classes this summer and you must be 14 to sign up!!! Do you think they will let me in???
Who said I was too old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( sad sad face!!!!

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

Wow! You've come quite a ways with your blog...I am so impressed! I am glad that you are the organized woman that you are...(maybe Shanna is your child)....I sure don't know a thing about organization but know much about chaos. I love your post and am so proud of you....stick with me kiddo, we'll get there before you know it