GO GATORS!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a difference a day makes, lalalalalalalala

What a difference a day makes,
And the difference is YOU!!!
That is the song I will sing to our Brand New Grandson when we meet Monday night or Tuesday morn. Missy will go in the hospital Mon afternoon/PM and the Dr will induce her and we will wait patiently for Cason Scott Knight to arrive. We all are so overwhelmed at the absolute miracle that is coming into our lives. Our long awaited grandchild, Missy & Donald finally getting to experience the absolute miracle and joy of having a baby of their own. Many folks have been praying for God to move in this way and now we all see HIS mighty miracles. Thank you Jesus for your blessings and your mercy and grace. Praise God for HIS faithfulness. I will never cease to thank and praise HIM for his faithfulness.


This is the time of year that we all make those "resolutions".
Yeah sure you say!!
Well I have never been one for resolutions. Now that's not exactly true because when I was younger(20's) I thought that's just what people did. I out grew that with child rearing over the years. However this year I would really like to make some changes in my life. Quit some bad habits( none of you guys, haha) take better care of myself for a change and maybe start putting myself first. I don't know how that might appear to some because its a rareity that I ever do that!! OH NO, heaven forbid. Ther's no one to blame but myself. I make everything and everyone else more important than me. Always have. That's sad huh? I have actually seen women that are good at taking time for themselves. I think thats why most of them are fit and healthy. They take the time to exercise, rest, eat like they should and it shows.
My problem is sometimes I get so tied up in the unimportant!!!!!!!!!Ever do that?
I really do enjoy reading but it just doesn't happen for me. I hate that. Every year I try faithfully to read my bible through in a year and I can't allow myself the time and structure( dicipline to do it!)I am ashamed to tell you that :-( But God knows its true. I know I am missing out!!Boy I didn't intend for this to be a confession, hahaha
Got to say sweetdreams
I am on the road after early church tomorrow and I still need a shampoo and set! :-)
Pray for my safe travels.
Pray for Missy a good delivery.( delivery or digorno's, haha)
God is great!!
God is faithful, all the time.

I am going to try and blog every few days too!!
What a difference a day makes, lalalalalalala

1 comment:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

Donna, I am so happy for you and your precious little family and new baby! It is so ironic that you wrote on this phrase, everytime you said it while you were painting at my house, it stuck in my brain like glue! I wrote about on my blog at weight watcher's because it meant so much more than the new color of my home interior....