GO GATORS!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I think it was yesterday

but i know it wasn't!!
Look here! Holy Cow In the morning!!
If this actually works, I am a BLOGGER!!!!!WooooooHoooooooo.
Uh Hm!!(retain my composure :-)
When my neice Destiny was about 4yrs old we took her to Christmas Eve service at The Methodist Church and when the preacher said "Jesus was born in a stable/manger, destiny replied"Holy Cow in the morning" and everyone laughed..............Well ofcourse we went back after that, she was only 4yrs old and quite cute and had not attended church very much!!

I am trying to do something for myself for a change. I mean a really selfish committment to walk 3 times a week for at least 1 hour. Now so far.....Well so far I am stiff, sore, tired but not discouraged


. I did expect this since I do have a littlle back issue.(No not my butt, my back)But on top of that issue I could be getting a sugar issue and the Dr. has told me(more times than 1, but who's counting,right?)
that he has put off labeling me as Type II for many reasons and If I could just manage to walk on a regular basis I may could avoid the TypeII thing. So I had beeen wanting to walk but don't fly solo very well. When my sister girl Sue wrote that she needed"accountability" i said, "THAT'S IT"I need accountability too!! :-0 So we set our plan in motion and the rest is history!!TaaaDaaa
I get dressed and go, committment in heart as I know it is for the best and God will help me get through the pain stuff. It will get better.........Thank you Jesus............So Myself and my new sidekick are what you might say"On the road again"..We see alot in our walks through all different neighborhoods. We brag on yards we like and houses decorated for fall.We call it our Home and Patio walk, haha!!! I wonder when I see a vacant home what might be the reason it is vacant?Did it once have a happy family? Where did they go................Its the unknown that makes you wonder I suppose.
OK Time to flat iron......
Afterall, tomorrow is our 9th anniversary and i need a headstart on my beautification project!(me)
And they said it wouldn't last..............

4 comments:

"Virtuous Wannabe" said...

glad to see that you are up and blogging my friend! This is good! I told you it was therapeutic. How did the date go? Did you both like the movie? I sure hope so. I thought it was absolutely wonderful. I will see you on Mon morning for walk....I lost 1 1/2 pounds over the past week, so that inspired me some.

Missyduck said...

Yea Momma!!! Go on with yer bad self!!.... I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work... Gotta run - off to one of my many jobs (thank your Lord for employment!! hahaha)... :o)

Missyduck said...

Momma - YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!

Missyduck said...

Seriously? Seriously!! SERIOUSLY!!!!